The Cheese Fest Cincinnati will take place on Saturday, September 9, 2017 at Smale Riverfront Park from 2:00pm to 10:00pm.
General Admission includes:
- Unlimited samples of some of the best domestic and imported artisan cheese and specialty foods
- Pairing sessions for wine, beer and bourbon or champagne
- Regional cheese pairing with The Cheese Twins
- Bars will offer beer, wine and non-alcoholic beverages (ATM on site --cash only bar)
- Live music
- Macdown/Meltdown Competition
- Photo Booth
Pairing Tickets: $10/session (Exclusive events and limited quantities available)
- Experts in cheese lead course in the art and science of pairing certain types of cheeses with beer, wine, bourbon or champagne.
Educational Sessions & Cooking Demo Tickets: $5/session
- Up close and personal you will dive deep into various cheeses and the art of how they are made or witness a cooking demo lead by Chef Paul.
The Cheese Fest is brought to you by Murray's Cheese and La Bonne Vie Cheese.